2017 CHARTER RATES
Reservations are required for all trips.
We carry a maximum of 6 passengers.
A deposit is required to hold your date and time.
Interested in “Split Charter” opportunities if you can’t get 6 people together? Check our announcements of these on Facebook, or here: http://www.fishpetrel.com/events/
3 1/2 Hour Local Trips: $400
- SIGHTSEEING CRUISES: (Lighthouses, seals).
- BURIALS AT SEA.
- KIDS PORGY AND SEA BASS FISHING.
6 Hour Trips: $690
- STRIPED BASS (5/27 – 7/15)
- BLUEFISH & Striped Bass (7/16 – 10/15)
- BLACK SEA BASS ONLY (7/25 – 9/15)
6 Hour (Night Trip): $810
Select dates for June/July/August please call or email us.
Sailing Time: 6pm-Midnight (Night Bass)
9 Hour Trips: $890
Sailing time: 7am – 4pm
MULTI SPECIES MONTAUK (Summer):
- FLUKE/BLACK SEA BASS/ Porgies.
MULTI SPECIES (Fall):
09/10 – 10/19
- BLACK SEA BASS, PORGIES, (Fluke ends 9/21)
- WRECKS AND ROCKPILES Trip:
- BLACKFISH with Black Sea Bass and Porgies.
Why choose Petrel Charters?
Private chartering of our boat offers you plenty of room, more fishing time, and less tangles. Our equipment, tackle, and techniques are top notch. Not only will we take you fishing, we will teach you fishing!
We provide you with custom rods, well maintained equipment and a professional and courteous captain and mate. Greg Bernier, the captain is also an owner operator. We have over 60 years combined fishing experience and knowledge of the local fishing grounds. Our boat is safe, reliable, and comfortable. The vessel complies to all current USCG regulations and our crew is randomly drug tested.
Read our FAQ’s Section for common answers to questions