It is that time of year and the Petrel will be coming out of the water this week.
We would like to take this moment to thank all of our customers who joined us this past season!
Our 2018 Season is scheduled to kickoff on Friday May 25th 2018.
To help plan your charter in 2018, our Fishing Calendar and trip schedule has been updated.
You can view it by clicking HERE
Trips we will be offering in 2018:
Half Day Trips start May 25th and will continue until 10/31
- Late May/June: Striped Bass
- July: Multi Species (Striped Bass/Bluefish/Black Sea Bass)
- August: Multi Species (Striped Bass/Bluefish/Black Sea Bass/Porgies)
- September: Multi Species (Striped Bass/Bluefish/Black Sea Bass/Porgies)
- October: (Bluefish/Black Sea Bass/Porgies/False Albacore)
Full Day Trips will start June 1st -November
- June: Montauk/Block Island Fluke
- July: Montauk/Block Island Fluke & Black Sea Bass
- August: Montauk/Block Island Fluke, Black Sea Bass & Porgies
- September: Montauk/Block Island Black Sea Bass, Porgies & Cod
- October: Blackfish (Starts October 16th)
- November: Blackfish
- Night Striped Bass Montauk (June-September) Select Dates only
Local Bottom Fishing Trips July 6th thru Mid October.
- Great for families and vacationers!
- July-September (Flounder, Fluke, Black Sea Bass, Porgies, Sea Robins)
Thank you again for a great year! See you in 2018.